- Behavioral & Fit Interviews (138)
- Case Frameworks (3)
- Case Interview Questions (1385)
- add capacity & growth (99)
- business competition (88)
- business turnaround (57)
- estimate/guesstimate (81)
- finance & economics (50)
- improve profitability (185)
- increase sale/revenue (152)
- industry analysis (83)
- market entry (91)
- market sizing (115)
- marketing (24)
- math problem (136)
- merger & acquisition (88)
- new business (148)
- new product (155)
- operations strategy (150)
- organizational behavior (115)
- PE & investment (100)
- pricing & valuation (105)
- reduce cost (126)
- supply chain optimization (26)
- Consulting Firms (387)
- Consulting Job Offers (27)
- Management Consultants (31)
- Management Consulting (29)
- News (12)
Posts under Category: Management Consultants
December 2, 2010. The November 2010 issue of CNN Money Magazine released a study of the 50 Best Jobs in the United States. The study used a number of criteria to rank positions, including:
- Satisfying nature of the position
- Potential position growth
- Median salary
Among jobs like ER Physician, Physical Therapist, Risk Management Manager, Test Software Engineer, Sales Director etc, Management… Read the rest
1. Referred to the first month of your relationship as a “diagnostic period”.
2. Talks to the waiter about process flow when dinner arrives late.
3. Takes a half day at the office because, “Sunday is your day.”
4. Congratulates your parents for successful value creation.
5. Tries to call room service from the bedroom.
6. Ends any argument… Read the rest
1. I’m a t-shirt and jeans kind of person.
2. Do you pay overtime?
3. I hate flying.
4. I’m useless without ten hours of sleep a night.
5. There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.
6. Do you cover rental cars for collision?
7. Stanford taught me that working in teams is great for slackers.
8.… Read the rest
10. Can’t stop using words that don’t exist.
9. Worried that he who dies with the most frequent-flyer miles wins.
8. Use so much jargon in conversation, friends think you’re speaking a foreign language.
7. Constant urge to give advice on subjects you know nothing about.
5. Keep seeing bullet points everywhere.
4. Can fit the thematic… Read the rest