- Behavioral & Fit Interviews (138)
- Case Frameworks (3)
- Case Interview Questions (1385)
- add capacity & growth (99)
- business competition (88)
- business turnaround (57)
- estimate/guesstimate (81)
- finance & economics (50)
- improve profitability (185)
- increase sale/revenue (152)
- industry analysis (83)
- market entry (91)
- market sizing (115)
- marketing (24)
- math problem (136)
- merger & acquisition (88)
- new business (148)
- new product (155)
- operations strategy (150)
- organizational behavior (115)
- PE & investment (100)
- pricing & valuation (105)
- reduce cost (126)
- supply chain optimization (26)
- Consulting Firms (387)
- Consulting Job Offers (27)
- Management Consultants (31)
- Management Consulting (29)
- News (12)
Posts under Category: market sizing
Case Type: new product, new technology; market sizing.
Consulting Firm: Health Advances first round full time job interview.
Industry Coverage: healthcare: pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences.
Case Interview Question #01368: Our client Biogen Inc. (NASDAQ: BIIB) is an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, specializing in the discovery, development, and delivery of therapies for the treatment of a number of… Read the rest
Case Interview Question #01355: How big in dollars is the market for used shoes in the United States?
Note: This is a fairly straightforward market-sizing case question, which would be appropriate for either undergraduates, MBAs, or other advanced-degree… Read the rest
Case Interview Question #01346: How many new golf balls would be used in the United States in a given year?
This is a typical population-based market sizing case. A strong candidate might start… Read the rest
Case Interview Question #01343: Our client Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. is one of the largest private equity investment firms in the United States. The firm is based in New York City and has more than USD… Read the rest