- Behavioral & Fit Interviews (138)
- Case Frameworks (3)
- Case Interview Questions (1385)
- add capacity & growth (99)
- business competition (88)
- business turnaround (57)
- estimate/guesstimate (81)
- finance & economics (50)
- improve profitability (185)
- increase sale/revenue (152)
- industry analysis (83)
- market entry (91)
- market sizing (115)
- marketing (24)
- math problem (136)
- merger & acquisition (88)
- new business (148)
- new product (155)
- operations strategy (150)
- organizational behavior (115)
- PE & investment (100)
- pricing & valuation (105)
- reduce cost (126)
- supply chain optimization (26)
- Consulting Firms (387)
- Consulting Job Offers (27)
- Management Consultants (31)
- Management Consulting (29)
- News (12)
Posts under Category: Case Frameworks
? Your client is one of the largest petroleum products pipeline transportation (transportation of oil & gas through a pipe) companies in the US. You are hired by the company’s CEO to evaluate the current and future potential of the pipeline industry.
? Pepsi-Cola and Coca-Cola both compete in the same carbonated soft drink industry. Their cost structures are vastly different, however. Using… Read the rest
? How would you estimate the size of the annual U.S. chewing gum market?
? How much tea is there in China?
? Estimate how many Mazda dealers there are in the United States.
? How many piano tuners are there in the city of Chicago?
? How many checking accounts are there in the United States?
? How many golf balls can… Read the rest
? The client has managed to increase their market share in North America through a combination of new brands and acquisitions of their competitors. However, the market has become saturated and they have started to look for a new market to enter.
? Our client has been in the diamond industry for over 100 years. To date, all of their mining initiatives have… Read the rest